Apresentação

Para quem curte poemas, contos, lendas e histórias, aprecia uma boa música e é apaixonado por arte, aqui é um ótimo lugar para encontrar tudo isso de uma única vez. Seja bem-vindo!

quarta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2014

Shadows in the Sun

When the day was falling
And the sunlight faded
I watched the night borning
And the sky being shaded

With the colour of a sad story
And the shadow of lost glory
But my eyes could see, smooth and slow,
A painter creating a paradise of snow

The vibrant colours of the moon
Outlined a garden that flourished soon
And in the shadows, there were no stars,
The was loneliness for my scars

Over the hills and far away
Beyond the horizons that a bird flies
I saw a single sign of blue stray
And I nevermore stopped looking at his eyes.

Samanta Geraldini

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário